Friday, 18 November 2011

Baby Wipes and Cream Holder


I've made a few of these baby wipes holders for new moms, to help with on-the-go organization. Seems like a good idea for keeping the diaper changing necessities together, and making them easy to find in a diaper bag. It holds a pack of travel wipes and one small tin of diaper rash cream. I made this latest one for my awesome new nephew. There are so many fun prints to choose from when making baby stuff.



I didn't get the chance to take photos while I was making this one, since I sewed a good part of it on a plane. (I was actually slightly nervous going through airport security with a sewing needle in my bag, and wouldn't have been able to finish my project if they had taken it away. Luckily everything went smoothly.) Next time I will definitely take some pictures of the assembly and post the information on how to make your own. These are easy to make, and extremely cute.

The hardest part is usually finding a travel size tin of diaper rash cream. For some reason they don't sell these individually, you have to buy the whole travel kit just to get the cream. Then you're stuck with a box of soaps, shampoos, powder, and breast pads. Anyone know where I might get a small tin of the cream on its own?

No comments:

Post a Comment